Tre – two bedrooms, one bathroom
Featuring stunning views of surrounding bush-clad hills and the city, Tre offers two bedrooms and one bathroom, making it perfect for couples, or families (to a maximum of four). One bedroom has two king-single beds that join to become one if preferred.
"All I can say is “wow.” Thank you so much for all your efforts. We hope to return to NZ in November or April and if we can work a trip to Nelson into our itinerary, there is no other place we would consider than the Consulate Apartments."
Each apartment is designed with you in mind. The comfortable living rooms are arranged for relaxation, entertainment or even work. If you wish to dine at your apartment, inside or out, you'll relish the state-of-the art kitchen. Meanwhile, the quiet, spacious bedrooms allow for a peaceful night’s sleep. Consulate Apartments really are the ultimate in luxury accommodation.
All three suites feature:
- Premium fittings and furnishings specified by Nelson's leading interior designers, Tressons
- King-sized beds, with sensuous fine cotton bed linen
- Quality toiletries and cosmetics from Nelson's own Carol Priest, Global Soaps and Marlborough Lavender
- TV, DVD and CD player
- A Bose entertainment system
- High-speed internet with both wireless and wired connections Telephones by your bedside in each suite
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Electronic security
- A private terrace